Customer Service Advisor
Our client is an established and successful company who are recruiting for their contact centre in Gateshead.
They are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis for a large Health and Fitness client.
- Help customers on the phone, by delivering professional customer service, handling emails and social media.
- Promote the campaign and emphasis the benefits of attending the event
- Answering customer queries via telephone and email
- You will be expected to take the initiative and rise to different challenges each day
- Work in a fast paced, target focused environment constantly striving to ensure we are providing the best member service
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder, more complex ones.
- Experience within customer service environment
- Able to demonstrate dealing with customers issues over the phone.
- Able to deal with pressure and demonstrate examples.
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A pro-active attitude with a self-starter attitude
- Most importantly have a friendly and polite telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Onsite parking
- Accessible by public transport
- Friendly working team
- Permanent opportunity, after temporary period
Working hours would be between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday, including occasional weekend shifts.
If you have any questions, give Andrew a call now on 0191 337 1567 or 07470696671.